Monday 21 July 2014

Twitter Log 2: The Twitter Apocalypse

I have my Tumblr dashboard blocked so I can be more productive, but all it really did was make me doodle things a lot. It was a good month for gratuitous Vocaloid fanart.

I have more original stuff this time around, though!

(Warning: EXTREMELY image heavy, probably twice the artwork featured in the last log.)
are you ready to ROCK
ORIGINAL - MARKLINE OCS
Context - A basic shounen concept where a bunch of teenage boys with various mental illnesses use special marks to fight.

Suzuki Kou
protagonist, water afflation, autistic, very kind
SNAKE TWINK
Inukami Noa
Anti-villain, wood affiliation, ADHD, complete tsungire
MAKIN JOKES ABOUT MY OWN WEIRD ANATOMY
second one is Ueno Kazuo
Deuteragonist, ????, token neurotypical, egregious comic relief best friend character
Original - Atlantis Project

I noticed I've started drawing Oliver with a tan SO
I put Oliver and Arway next to each other.
someone asked me to draw Arway in a horrendously ugly colour palette
Quick attempt to outline how character design diversity works.
Tarou struggles to understand Icelandic.
Character design outlining round 2.
Two sets of characters with similar base traits.
slightly tweaked Arway's design so he's easier to draw and looks more solid.
Sketch of Akoka.
Ei half-heartedly restrains Akoka as they locate the cookies...
...Which they eventually get at, anyway.

Vocaloid Fanart

Cute colour palette for a precious angel
all you need to know about my vocaloid art
cute summer eyepatches for Oliver!
reference for Oliver's scars and tan, as I draw him.
summer oliver
I hadn't given Small Oliver an outfit, so I designed one for him.
Look at him, the wee duck.
My own Leon design!
I don't draw him much, seeing as time spent drawing him could be spent drawing Oliver.
summer oli & hio
done as a colour palette request.

Bride Hio and Bridesmaid Small Hio
because HE IS MY WIFE
pikolen
i feel like this was drawn in reply to something but i can't remember what
Small Hio and Small Oliver in gender neutral adorable children's beachwear
used my own palette for this one!
Frozen AU concept sketch
suave boys in suave styles
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro X Vocaloid crossover
birthday gift for kuuma!
I'M OUT OF CONTROL
(yes that is mayu as godai)
helpful hio to help someone on twitter understand how the body bends
oliver painting done on a whim
Current twitter banner!

And that is everything of import. I drew 2-3 other things but since I can't categorize them I won't really bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment